- Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofer, 2.1 Channel Sound Base Upgrade Your Home Theater: Enjoy this ALL-IN-ONE Audio system that gives you an immersive sound experience. Powerful speakers (total 60-watt output) deliver a richer sound from a soundbar with a built-in subwoofer. Feel the action and the beat of the music with the rich bass from a sound bar. It is a perfect TV/PC sound bar that optimizes sound clarity and creates incredible room-filling virtual surround sound.
- Multiple Easy to Setup Wireless or Wired Connection: Connect to most types of your devices via Wireless Bluetooth 5.0, Optical, AUX(3.5mm), RCA, and Coaxial connector. Easily connect to your home theater, Smart TV, PC, phone, projector, DVDs, laptop, desktop, tablets, pad, and so on. An Ideal soundbar for music, movies, games, and more! It works well with all TVs sizes.
- Easy-to-Use Remote Control Function: Use the soundbar remote control to adjust volume and change device connections from anywhere in the room. As well as select the 3 equalizer sound modes (Music, Movie, and News modes) that come with the soundbar to optimize the sound source and let you enjoy movie-like surround sound at home.✘✘ Does not support the use of TV remote control, universal remote control, roku remote control ✘✘
- Big Sound in A Small Box - Unique Design with A Lightweight Wood Cabinet: Made of high-quality, lightweight wood to bring you the most realistic sound. The perfect size for your needs. Dimensions: 16.4"×11.25"×3.78". Perfectly fits on a TV stand or open shelves. This compact sound base comes with 2×3-inch full-range speakers and an inline 4-inch subwoofer, and extended bass performance delivers powerful energy output.
- What You Get: TV Sound base, remote control, power adapter, 3.5mm RCA audio cable, optical cable, and user manual. And we promise a free warranty on remote control forever. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
model number: H-DS6841S
Package Dimensions: 17.6 x 13.6 x 5.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.