- Long Working Time: This UHF karaoke wireless microphone system is built with three rechargeable and replaceable batteries inside both the microphones and receivers(two USB charging cables included allowing for mic and receiver charging at the same time); Charge for 3-4 hours, and they run for approximately 10 hours, which is also environmentally friendly in place of tons of AA batteries!
- Wireless Rechargeable Microphone System for karaoke: Updated UHF microphones supports transmission distance up to 200feet (60M) without distortion or loss of sound. Other features like stable signal, no delay, no radiation, anti-howling, anti-jamming, distortion <0.1% and adjustable frequencies.
- Plug and Play: The wireless mics and receiver pairs automatically once are on power. Adjustable Frequency Range: CH A: 903-915MHz, CH B: 916-927MHz. Not compatible with Bluetooth speakers, MacBooks and phones.Please make sure you plug in MIC on speaker, not Audio in, Line in or AUX in, otherwise no sound can be heard.
- Wide Compatibility: This professional wireless microphones come with a 6.35mm to 3.5mm converter, making it accommodate more devices like amplifiers, PA system, karaoke machine and powered speakers etc and good for occasions like conference,speech, Web podcast,YouTube recording, Outdoor recording, Yoga instructor, church,Family party, Opening Ceremony, dancing instructor, Promotion, game etc.
- What You Get: 2×UHF Wireless Microphones, 1×Receiver, 3×Built-in Rechargeable and Replaceable Batteries, 1×Dual USB Charging Cable, 1×USB Charging Cable, 1×6.35 mm (1/4'') to 3.5 mm (1/8'') Gold-plated Converter, 2×Anti-slip Ring, 1×User Manual. We are always here to help if you have any questions.
- Quick Troubleshooting: 1.Make sure the mics and receiver have enough power; 2. Plug the receiver into a MIC input, not other interfaces; 3. Turn off the microphones and receiver, and then turn on to repair( Turn off the mics and receiver and turn on again, make sure two mics are at different Channels and Frequencies. Frequency Range: CH A: 903-915MHz for microphone A, CH B: 916-927MHz for microphone B, when the green light on receiver stops flashing, they are connected successfully.
- NOTE: Please turn down the volume of MIC input on your speaker or amp to the lowest before plugging the receiver,and then turn on the mic, turn on the receiver, then turn up the MIC input volume slowly to avoid speaker screeching or damage to amplifier.Please place the mic right under your mouth for better sound.
model number: H-HK21
Part Number: H-HK21
Details: Wireless Microphone
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 6.6 x 2.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.