- [STUNNING SOUND QUALITY] Featuring V5.0 that produces incredible sound quality with intensified bass and crystal crisp treble. True wireless earbuds can block out a lot of surrounding noises, and do avoid wind noise created during running, yoga, cycling, jogging, etc.
- [STRONG & STABLE CONNECTIVITY] Provides stable and seamless connectivity with V5.0 and high sensitivity antenna enabled devices up to 33 feet away, which also ensures low latency and low energy features during data transmission.
- [EASY TO USE] The earbuds automatically turn on and connect your smart phone when removed from the case; automatically turn off and charge when put back in the case. Also, the headphones can be used to answer/reject a call, skip/play/pause songs, and activate voice assistant, such as Siri, Google Assistant etc.
- [PORTABLE & ERGONOMIC DESIGN] Ultra-thin and capless design charging case for easy carrying, even in the skinny jeans pocket, you still feel comfortable and relaxed. Mini in-ear design and extremely light weight with five pairs of ear tips to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place and improve the experience on sports.
- [LONGER BATTERY LIFE] It is up to 3-4 hours playing time when headphones fully charged. Else the portable charging case could recharge the earbuds 5 additional times. The total play time could be up to 20 hours. JellyBlue LT39 using the high-performance polymer lithium battery, battery life will not be significantly reduced even after 1 year of use. WARRANTY: You are fully covered by our 1 YEAR WARRANTY and 30 DAYS RETURN GUARANTEE, all you need to do is contact us directly
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I've been using your earbuds for several months without a problem; suddenly, though, only one side would connect at a time. I tried repairing several times, but the problem persists. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?
Dear Amazon Customer,
Thanks for shopping at the JellyBlue store, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
12 months worry-free warranty is granted and we could be reached on the ways of contact listed on the warranty card.
For questions you can't connect to your phone, please check the following:
1. Is the left or right earbud unusable?
2. Does the light flash when it is taken out of the charging case? Does it flash blue every 7 seconds?
3. When it is placed in any port of the charging case, will its white light be on?
4. Is your phone automatically connected to other devices? You can pick it up and quickly put it on your ear. Listen to the voice to check if it has been successfully connected to other devices.
5. Put the earbud on another charging port, can you charge it normally?
6. Clean the charging port with alcohol can solve the problem of not charging?
Looking forward to your reply.
With Warmest Regards,
JellyBlue Customer Service Team
Can I order additional Bass Enthusiast Ear tips? M/M
Sorry, we do not currently sell ear tips separately, you can buy standard-size ear tips separately on Amazon, you can search for "ear tips" on Amazon.com.
Is the USB charging cable supposed to fit completely into the socket?
JellyBlue LT39 is relatively compact, and the USB port uses shallow components, so you don't need to fully insert the entire USB interface when charging.
Hello, kindly help with a solution. So when successfully connected to my phone, 1.music only plays out of the left ear. 2. all voice prompts only sound from the left ear but the power button on the right ear work fine , cz it still pauses music and powers both buds off.. please what can I do,thanks...
Dear Amazon Customer, Thanks for shopping at the JellyBlue store, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. We do have 12 months worry-free warranty and will follow up with you in this email or Amazon message. We are always out there to make it right and therefore please don't hesitate to let us know the order ID.
We would like to send a replacement to you if confirm the quality issue. Looking forward to your reply. With Warmest Regards, JellyBlue Customer Service Team
Why does the earbuds LT39 I have keep cutting out? I’ve reset them several times. Also, it sounds like the stereo kits in only on occasion on the left side. Any ideas?
The left side is the master. Signal would be better if your phone approaches the left side.
What does it mean when a blue light keeps flashing when I plug my headphone onto its socket? Also, why does one of my headphones turn on and the other doesn't?
According to your description, we think that your charging case need to be charged. Please use the USB cable to charge the charging case.
How do I turn on the driving mode
I have a tip: you only need to pick up two headphones at the same time, and then put the right ear into the charging compartment after they are paired with each other. This way you can use the left ear alone.
Do these earbuds work independently so I can charge one while using the other
Yes, the left and right side can work independently.
1, pick up from the charging case
2, after it is automatically paired on both sides, put any side into the charging case.